 Trains / 26417
Re: Thoughts on Spy Photos of New Trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 16:41:55 GMT

  • I might be less critical if the new roof piece (apparently 8 studs long) is like this element rather than this element. That would be cool, especially WRT the smoke window section. If not, I’ll file it into the “missed opportunity” bin, which is badly overflowing;-)

I’m doing a wait and see on this.

It would look to be the curved elements used on the Millenium Falcon escape pod, judging from the ends. Sadly, this means they are nigh useless for anyone making 8-wides, but for 6-wides, they should prove quite nice, and lighter than all those 2x3’s (though I dare say having a ton of those in white would prove interesting).

-Stefan-