 Trains / 26420
Re: Thoughts on Spy Photos of New Trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 17:13:25 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Rob Hendrix wrote:
   That looks like an optical illusion to me. It appears the light is coming from a nx4 brick between the 2 headlight bricks and under the jumper plate.

Hey, you’re correct, Rob. I thought it was just fancy Photoshopping, but the lights do seem to appear from a green one of these

JOHN