 Trains / 26421
Re: Thoughts on Spy Photos of New Trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 17:17:27 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jonathan Lopes wrote:

   I’d love to talk more but I really have to get down to the lobby to sit and wait for the limo.*

Are you playing at the Enormodome?

  • another Spinal Tarp reference for those unfamiliar with the classic spoof.

“Tarp”:-) Jonathan, you truly are a kindred spirit! I just “introduced” my kids to Tap this Christmas break. Top Ten greatest film without a doubt.

JOHN