 Trains / 24038
24037  |  24039
Subject:
UP Executive Set (was Re: Santa Fe El Capitan Hi-Level)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 17:21:08 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Tanvir Mahtab wrote:

   BTW, would it be possible for you to provide us with more pics of your Union Pacific Excutive Touring Set (exteriors and interiors)? It’s one of my favorites among your MOCs.

Thanks for enjoying this UP set. This is an on-going project I’m working. I’m working toward instructions and presentation. It may be several weeks before I am ready to present this fully. Right now only a couple of the cars have any interior detailing.

   And while your’re at it, maybe you could get those folks at TLC to release a few more of your sets.

Nothing like that is going on. Right now, I wish we could simply buy spares of the light-grey split-level train baseplate...

later,

James Mathis