 Trains / 24012
vinyl tape Re: Santa Fe El Capitan Hi-Level
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 18:55:17 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile wrote:
   You could also print your own stickers or decals (on white or clear) with just the “right” gray. SteveB

True, I should also mention that most sign shops carry a wide selection of vinyl decal sheet. This stuff is thinner then electrical tape, and has less shinkage. I’ve also used liner tape. Commonally avalible in 1/8” and 1/4”, which is extremly close to 1 or 2 plate hight. It’s avalible at most R/C shops and automotive detailing shops.

Mat