 Trains / 23892
Re: Santa Fe El Capitan Hi-Level
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 14:32:54 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis wrote:
   Happy Holidays to everyone!

SNIP
   And, thank you for checking out this El Capitan Hi-Level set design, I hope you enjoy it-- if you should wish to build it and can find the pieces necessary to build it!

later,

James Mathis

Is there any way to build an equilalent to the split base using plates and maybe technic (lift arms?). This is a difficult part. You have to buy a club car and it might not be old gray

Lester