 Trains / 24024
Re: Santa Fe El Capitan Hi-Level
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 20:03:27 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis wrote:
   You Can Build it! Hi-Level El Capitan web-page generated by PowerPoint (I’m no webmaster).

Hi James,

the above link seems to be “down”

Thanks again for a great model, got the split baseplates and I am about to shop around for the rest in a couple of days. Looking forward to build it, caurse “I can build it!” :o)

Thomas