 Trains / 23887
Re: Santa Fe El Capitan Hi-Level
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 17:01:27 GMT

James Mathis wrote:

<http://www.brickbuilttrains.com/elcapitan/el_capitan_book_v4c_for_web_files/frame.htm
You Can Build it! Hi-Level El Capitan> web-page generated by PowerPoint
(I'm no webmaster).

It seems that the software you used makes HTML that only renders correct in
Internet Explorer :(
Both Mozilla and Konquerer (similair to Apple MacOSX Safari) show something
too horrible to look at :( Unreadable fonts and poorly rendered images.
Perhaps next time it might work out better to just export all slides as
JPG's and make an image album?

Really a shame, some of the models are awesome, with very nifty details!
Specially the transition coach with the stairs is wonderful.
--
Jan-Albert van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net/brickpiles/
Brick Piles          | Santa Fe B-unit