 Trains / 17952
Re: Canadian National SD40-2 Diesel Engine V2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 02:58:49 GMT

"Dean Husby" <nntp@akasa.bc.ca> wrote in message
I am very pleased to announce the completion of my Canadian National • SD40-2
Diesel engine.
http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/trains/CNv2engine/index.html

Beautifully crafted! Your cable car has been my favorite. I think this will
have to take first place now. Well done!

Bob Fay