 Trains / 17956
Re: Canadian National SD40-2 Diesel Engine V2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 13:19:44 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Dean Husby writes:
I am very pleased to announce the completion of my Canadian National SD40-2
Diesel engine.
http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/trains/CNv2engine/index.html
(This gallery includes comments on each page)

Dean

Very nice engine.  The decals and electrical tape really add a lot.  Also
the use of black tissue paper, ingenous!  The turning fans on top - very
impressive.

Great work,
Jason

Jason Spears