 Trains / 17982
Re: Canadian National SD40-2 Diesel Engine V2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 16:24:44 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Dean Husby writes:
Here's a question for you all, Should the fans be gray as they are now or
BLACK (from the spybot Gigamesh?) My wife saw both of them and said gray was
better. What's your opinion?

Silly answer:  Try it both ways, and see what looks best!

Serious answer:  I think we're really modeling the fan housing, not the fan
itself.  Usually, it is the same color as the top of the locomotive.  So for
your CN, black would probably look better.  For my UP, the grey is the only
way to go.

Serious answer number two:  Always listen to your wife...  ;-)

JohnG, GMLTC