 Trains / 17986
Re: Canadian National SD40-2 Diesel Engine V2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 17:09:58 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Gerlach writes:

And Dean?  I like your locomotive.  The color scheme lends itself to LEGO
quite well!  It makes me think I need to motorize the 'fans' on my SD-50
(yes, John Neal -- it's got two-axle trucks instead of three-axle -- deal
with it!  <grin>):  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=76710

In my heart of hearts, J-1, I secretly think of your SD as a GP:-D

BTW, wait until you see Ross' latest-- a BN GP50... it literary astounded me
when he showed it to me for the first time.  Possibly the finest diesel loco
I've ever seen modeled in LEGO.

When he finishes putting on the final touches, I'll take some pics.  For the
GMLTC, I'll bring it to tonite's meeting for a sneak preview!

-J-2