 Pirates / 1455
Re: (Non-LEGO) Recommendation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 20:59:12 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote in message ...
  .  Isn't there
  also a replica _Endeavour_ out and about Londonwise?

I don't know about London-area, but the Endeavour replica was here in
Vancouver this spring and next stop was Australia (the ship is Australian).
We went on the tour and she's a really beautiful job - they also take
passengers (for a price). What a trip that would be! Unfortunately they
wouldn't let me climb up to the tops :-(.

Kevin