 Pirates / 1468
Re: (Non-LEGO) Recommendation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 09:43:13 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
In lugnet.pirates, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.pirates, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
Timmies vs. Pirates!  Wooohooo!  First dibs on the pyrates!

No, you need guys with a big S on their torso, not a big T.

Sea *S*couts not Sea Touts.

Sea Trouts?  I thought they were freshwater.  I've got other fish to fry.
Timmies will do in any case: it's a truism that Boy Scouts always have those
little axes with them, those just become boarding axes.  :-)

   No, no, no...sea *Touts*.  You know, they sell illegal tickets,
   secondhand merchandise, all of that.  They'd probably sell you a
   defective hull sealant, or a cracked peg leg.

   This tweedehands stuff aside, I'm quite in favour of Timmes Vs.
   Anyone.  However, I no longer have enough Timmies to do anything
   remotely entertaining with them.  I may have to use stripe-shirt
   swabbies...

   best

   Lindsay