 Pirates / 1463
Re: (Non-LEGO) Recommendation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 18:32:27 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
In lugnet.pirates, Larry Pieniazek writes:
(it's docked among all the Sea Scout boats and small ships, Sea Scouts must
be a UK phenom, we don't have these in the US)

They used to have their own boat here in Southern California - a friend of
mine sailed on it a number of times.  Whether they still do or not, I don't
know, but I believe they are littered along the coastline.

Lazy me, there's a fair bit of info out there... hmm. Might be an
interesting model idea in there!

http://www.scoutbase.org.uk/activity/seascout/what.htm

Maybe even a Brikwars scenario? Sea Scouts take on latter day pirates?

++Lar