 Pirates / 1462
Re: (Non-LEGO) Recommendation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 18:02:09 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Larry Pieniazek writes:
(it's docked among all the Sea Scout boats and small ships, Sea Scouts must
be a UK phenom, we don't have these in the US)

They used to have their own boat here in Southern California - a friend of
mine sailed on it a number of times.  Whether they still do or not, I don't
know, but I believe they are littered along the coastline.

Bruce