 Pirates / 1455
  Re: (Non-LEGO) Recommendation

Mr L F Braun wrote in message ... (...) I don't know about London-area, but the Endeavour replica was here in Vancouver this spring and next stop was Australia (the ship is Australian). We went on the tour and she's a really beautiful job - they (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: (Non-LEGO) Recommendation

(...) I didn't know the _Endeavour_ replica was Australian, but I do remember it being in England for a while--probably, like the _Half Moon_ and _Mayflower_, just visiting. (The neo-_Half Moon_ was built by the Dutch, and I'm pretty sure the new (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.pirates)