 Marketplace / Shopping / 12669
Re: Anyone seen/baught a PAB Tub?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2007 21:17:02 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

Not having the luxury of being at many pick-a-bricks in my lifetime.... I may be mistaken... BUT I was under the impression that "packing" or "stacking" cups was forbidden. Do they not have some signs in that regard? Or was that just an indulging-too-much-at-a-fest hallucination? Or is this just something staff overlooks?   Im all for "when in Rome"... I just don't want to get publicly spanked, for something like Lego insatiability.

all the stores I've been to (the Chicago, IL and Ontario, CA stores, as well as
the Downtown Disney store in Anaheim, CA) have allowed (or even encouraged)
stacking.  I imagine it depends a bit on who is working the cash registers, or
what the individual store's manager says, and perhaps how busy the PAB area of
the store is, but I've never had any problems.

The tub sounds cool.. I haven't seen it yet (at Ontario, CA).  But I don't think
I've ever seen a PAB selection which would justify it.  (It would be great for
people who want to sell parts online, I imagine.)