 Marketplace / Shopping / 12667
Re: Anyone seen/baught a PAB Tub?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2007 18:27:45 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Frank Filz wrote:

Not sure if it's changed recently, but at our brand retail store in Portland
Oregon, the manager won't let you out of the store if your PAB cup lid
touches the rim of the cup,

Frank

Wow! I'll be stopping by the Portland store on my vacation this summer, and I
will be glad of that service. Here in Chicago they don't insist on filling, but
they never object to stacking.  My tops rarely close completely, and no one ever
says anything.  They just smile and tape it shut.

I've even had employees tell me after packing a couple cups that if I pour the
cups into a bag and leave the cups behind they will give me 15% off!

Perhaps the No-Stack rule is something that only non-LEGO brand stores do?

All in all, nothing but positive experiences from the staff at Chicago area LEGO
stores.