 Administrative / Suggestions / 1624
Re: Anyone seen/baught a PAB Tub?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2007 22:48:15 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

I just don't want to get publicly spanked, for something like Lego insatiability.

Grrrs@Lugnet
I am willing to take that spanking for replying to my own post.

Can someone correct the long term glitch in the formatting so the "thing" that
happened with my last post never strikes again?

Janey "Trying to kill the geek within, Red Brick"