 Marketplace / Shopping / 12663
Re: Anyone seen/baught a PAB Tub?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2007 05:15:39 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Doug Eaton wrote:

   Janey, you live too close the the only store I know of that does frown on PAB stacking: http://www.bricksandblocksoutlet.com/ They post a no-stacking policy above their PAB tree:

LOL, Doug, wow, that sure does look familiar... you may have solved the mystery of why I thought that was a rule. Silly me, right in my own back yard too.

Janey “Red Brick”