 Marketplace / Shopping / 12692
Re: Anyone seen/baught a PAB Tub?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2007 18:01:31 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
..  was under the impression that "packing" or "stacking" cups was forbidden. Do they not have some signs in that regard? Or was that just an indulging-too-much-at-a-fest hallucination? Or is this just something staff overlooks?   Im all for "when in Rome"... I just don't want to get publicly spanked, for something like Lego insatiability.

About two years ago TLC ran an article in a in-house publication marveling at
how we all manage to get upwards of 165 2x4 bricks in a large cup and reviewing
various customer efforts to get the maximum.

-Ted