 Administrative / Suggestions / 1627
Re: Anyone seen/baught a PAB Tub?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2007 12:39:17 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
In lugnet.market.shopping, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

I just don't want to get publicly spanked, for something like Lego insatiability.

Grrrs@Lugnet
I am willing to take that spanking for replying to my own post.

(snip)

Perks! @ spankings.

wow - talk like that could almost make you pass out.

now where did i put that strap?

Dont ever forget i can me MORE crass, and even though I am without internet, i
DO have ways to go on line. lets hope this library dont have net nanny. You're a
bad girl and will need to be spanked.... (for those lugnet transgressions of
course.)

Sir.