 Marketplace / Shopping / 12665
Re: Anyone seen/baught a PAB Tub?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2007 16:02:29 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, David Laswell wrote:
The one time I've bought from PAB, I did manage to get both cups (one of each
size) shut to where the lids would stay snapped in place, even after going so
far as to stack a small pile in the center to fill the stud.  They taped both of
them shut anyways.  My guess is that they're concerned about the customers
possibly dropping them on the way out of the store/mall.  Those lids will not
stay attached when dropped with a full load, and a large cup will probably send
parts flying over a few dozen square feet minimum.

I had a large cup fall to the ground while the employee was taping it shut.
Yes, the pieces flew everywhere.  Fortunately, they didn't make me pack the cup
again... :)

-Bryan