 Marketplace / Shopping / 12691
Re: Market street in online store but unavailable in USA?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2007 14:49:54 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
In lugnet.town, Karl Paulsen wrote:
What do you all make of this?

http://shop.lego.com/Product/?p=10190

Maybe we will see pricing and piece count in a couple of days?

If it is going to be available in the USA, which I assume it is, it is probably
on a ship enroute now or being loaded onto a ship.  Hopefully along with some
cement mixers.

Jonathan

It looks like it's available now.  1248 pieces, $89.99 price tag.

-Joel