 Marketplace / Shopping / 12668
12667  |  12669
Subject:
Clearance Sale at constructiontoys.com for LUGNET readers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2007 19:44:13 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

For a limited time: At The Construction Site, LUGNET readers can score an
additional 20% off the LEGO sets listed below which are already currently
discounted. Visit us on-line at http://www.constructiontoys.com and use the
coupon code: "LUGNET" at check-out. Your discount will be factored in at the
very end of the ordering process. Note: we offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders
over $200!

Of course we'd love to see you at our store in Waltham, MA, where you can view
dozens of other cool construction toys* and take advantage of the same LEGO
deal. Just mention that you heard about us on LUGNET when you check-out with any
of the items listed below. This offer expires Friday, June 8th, 2007.

Item Description                LUGNET sale price
---- -------------------------- -----------------
4520 8 Curved Rails              8.26
4896 Roaring Roadster           33.59
7280 Straight & Crossroads       5.11
7281 T-Junction & Curves         5.11
7700 Stealth Hunter              9.59
7701 Grand Titan                 9.59
7702 Thunder Fury                9.59
7703 Fire Vulture                9.59
7704 Sonic Phantom              12.79
7705 Gate Assault               19.19
7706 HERO All Terrain Tracker   19.19
7707 Villain Battle Carrier     31.99
7709 Sentai Fortress            63.99
7782 Batwing: Joker’s Aer Aslt  31.99
7783 Batcave: Penguin Mr. Frze  57.59
7784 UCS Batmobile              44.79
8821 Rogue Knight Battleship    12.79
8822 Gargoyle Bridge            19.19
8892 Bionicle Piraka Outpost    19.19
8893 Bionicle Lava Chamber Gate 25.59
8894 Bionicle Piraka Stronghold 47.99

- Suzanne Rich Green (now an employee at The Construction Site)

* Yes, believe it or not: there ARE other cool construction toys out there, and
it's OKAY for you to like them too. ;-)