 Marketplace / Shopping / 12670
Re: Clearance Sale at constructiontoys.com for LUGNET readers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2007 00:32:02 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Suzanne Rich wrote:
For a limited time: At The Construction Site, LUGNET readers can score an
additional 20% off the LEGO sets listed below which are already currently
discounted. Visit us on-line at http://www.constructiontoys.com and use the
coupon code: "LUGNET" at check-out. Your discount will be factored in at the
very end of the ordering process.

I would be glad to make a purchase, but the site will not allow me to use that
coupon code. I tried to find a contact link, but I don't see one. I guess I'll
look for a reply here, and maybe try again in the morning :). Darren