 Local / Australia / 4095
Re: Latest update from LEGO Direct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 20:58:47 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jason King writes:
I know what you mean, Stores say a set is out of there price range and that
their customers won't buy the bigger sets..
This offends me, why do i have to suffer because they think they know what i
want... What can it hurt to have maybe 2 of the bigger sets and just replace
when needed...
The LEGO shelves at the shops i visit in my hometown (Rockhampton QLD) are
getting emptier and emptier...and this bothers me..

Of course the independent toy stores' claim to fame (eg.Toyworlds) is that
they can order individual sets in for customers, but of course at RRP.
Regional Lugnetters should look to the capital city Lugnetters for spotting
good deals and helping out.