 Local / Australia / 4077
Re: Latest update from LEGO Direct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 22:10:47 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:
(Crossposting to loc.au)

Deidre (If I ever actually see a Power Puller or a Silver Champion* on a
shelf I'll probably have a heart attack)

Yeah. Having lived in Tassie till about a year ago I know what you mean (though
I was still in my "dark age" back then). BTW if you actually want silver
champions or power pullers, dont hesitate to ask. TRU in Melb seem to have a
lot of SCs left (at $349 I'm not surprised), and a few power-pullers, though
I've seen them cheaper ($212) at Franks Toys.

Regards,

ROSCO