 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1574
Re: Latest update from LEGO Direct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 12:10:52 GMT

"Jake McKee" <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message
news:G6x2KK.Fo@lugnet.com...

6. Perhaps the most off-base rumor lately has been about the demise of the
Train line.  Although I can't say much at this point, let's just say that
this is only the beginning of a great deal of Train activity throughout • 2001
and beyond!

Jake,
Thanks for mentioning this about the train line. I suppose I should start
saving my Lego budget for later in the year!

Can you clarify one thing? Will the Creator sets, seen in the German 2001
catalog at
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=2690 , be available in the
United States?

Thanks for keeping the news flowing!