 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1569
Re: Latest update from LEGO Direct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 01:01:50 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jake McKee writes:
Greetings!

I have finally gotten caught up after the holiday break and then the mad
rush to get back up  to speed when you get back to the office!

Anyway, I have been sorting through the lugnet.lego.direct newsgroup and
wanted to respond to/update a few things.

LoM and SW sets online

One last note, if you haven't noticed, the new Star Wars sets and the Life
on Mars are only  available online through the LEGO shop! As soon as these
products were released, we had them in the store! How's that for service!
And if you have seen the new Dragon sculpture, it's worth checking out, too.

That's all I have for now. I hope this catches everyone up and puts your
minds at ease.

Thanks!
Jake McKee

-------------------
Sr. Producer
LEGO Direct
NYC

  Thanks for the info.  But wait, what about the "unknown" LoM sets?  The
back of the Alien DIscovery pak clearly shows two more small LoM sets, but
absolutely no one has seen them.  I know you probably cannot reply to this,
but will we every see them over here (in the US)?  Also, Customer Service
needs to be a bit more customer-friendly.  The act like the CIA when you
call, and seem to be very suspicious of everyone.  Just needed to state
those two things.  I am very glad Lego is remaining aware of Lugnet, and I
hope Lugnet's feedback helps Lego.  Thanks!