 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1586
Re: Latest update from LEGO Direct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 22:20:57 GMT

I recently saw these two packaged with the small, alien, flying thing in a
3-pack at FAO Schwartz in Las Vegas.  I wonder if it's an exclusive or not.

Thanks for the info.  But wait, what about the "unknown" LoM sets?  The
back of the Alien DIscovery pak clearly shows two more small LoM sets, but
absolutely no one has seen them.  I know you probably cannot reply to this,
but will we every see them over here (in the US)?  Also, Customer Service
needs to be a bit more customer-friendly.  The act like the CIA when you
call, and seem to be very suspicious of everyone.  Just needed to state
those two things.  I am very glad Lego is remaining aware of Lugnet, and I
hope Lugnet's feedback helps Lego.  Thanks!