 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1565
Re: Latest update from LEGO Direct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 23:10:55 GMT

Jake McKee at jacob.mckee@america.lego.com wrote:

LoM and SW sets online

One last note, if you haven't noticed, the new Star Wars sets and the Life
on Mars are only  available online through the LEGO shop!

That's funny, I've been able to buy them at my local Toys R Us for about 3
weeks now.

Thanks for putting them in the store, however.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego