 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1582
Re: wish list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 22:58:26 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Kevin Zwicker writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Amy Hughes writes:
I'd love to see these items available in bulk or in accessory packs...

Large plates - 4x12, 6x8, 6x12 in at least tan, white, light grey and black
1x12 bricks in red, white, black, light grey
Slopes in 33 and 75
Slope accessory pack
- double-convex pieces in 33 and 45
- double-concave pieces in 45
- available in red and black
Minifig hairpiece accessory pack
- 1 short, white hair
- 1 long white hair
- 1 white beard
- 2 short grey hair
- 4 short blond hair
- 2 long blond hair
- 2 pony-tail blond hair
- 4 short brown hair
- 2 long brown hair
- 2 pony-tail brown hair
- 4 short black hair
- 2 long black hair
- 2 pony-tail black hair
- 1 short red hair
- 1 long red hair
- 1 pony-tail red hair
Minifig theme packs (like the construction and town-folk sets)
- Buisiness
- Castle
- Women
Storm Troopers!
- the regular kind, not the speeder bike kind
Fences
- spindled, including a couple round corner pieces
- picket
Flowers & leaves
Cypress trees
Small plate pack
- 1x1's
- 1x2's
- 1x4's
- 2x2's
- available in red, white, blue, yellow, black, green, tan, light grey
Current plates available in more colors

Amy

Don't forget round trees and flowers.

KZ

OH!  AND the broad leaf groundcover plants.  Heck, all LEGO plant life
including REAL (ie sectioned) palm trees and leaves and tree foliage (big
and small.  And brown tree trunk material like the branches and corner
sections from Dark Forest 6079 and the green vines (whips) too!  While I'm
at it I'd like to see ALL Castle wall sections available from DACTA set 9376!!
If all that could be done, I'd probably have a minor stroke!
Best,
Aaron #279