 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1589
Re: wish list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 23:17:35 GMT

OH!  AND the broad leaf groundcover plants.  Heck, all LEGO plant life
including REAL (ie sectioned) palm trees and leaves and tree foliage (big
and small.  And brown tree trunk material like the branches and corner
sections from Dark Forest 6079 and the green vines (whips) too!  While I'm
at it I'd like to see ALL Castle wall sections available from DACTA set 9376!!
If all that could be done, I'd probably have a minor stroke!
Best,
Aaron #279

I would really like the foilage pieces (Forestman style) in red, orange, and
yellow.  This would be good for Fall scenes in Town and Castle, aquatic life
for Aqua-zone, and other world plant life for Space.

Of course I doubt I will buy any bulk packs till I can get massive quanities of
4x4, 4x6, and 4x10 plates (and all smaller sizes) to fully utilize what I
already own. (I concluded the aforementioned sizes are the smallest possible to
make symetrical plate widths. For example 4x + 6x + 4x = 14x, 6x + 10x + 6x =
22x.  Basicly every even denomination width can be created symetrically with
those sizes.)

-Mike Petrucelli aka Lord Insanity