 General / 7140

Re: Toy Aid for children affected from Earthquake in Turkey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 16:31:38 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:
There is 800+ in that fund. Ronald McDonald House has not gotten back to
my attempts to ask them how to link up and how to donate new LEGO we
were going to buy, which kind of frustrated me.

My sense is that changing the target donation is something that most or
all of the donors need to be in consensus on, but I personally think
it's a good idea.

I think it's a great idea.

It would seem that sending money to Turkey so toys can be bought there
might garner more in the way of new toys since shipping wouldn't be
involved.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/   (still in Beta)

Re: Toy Aid for children affected from Earthquake in Turkey