 General / 39034
Re: What's the weirdest LEGO item you own?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 21:06:45 GMT

Not exactly weird, but intriguing,

I have three 2x4 bricks (white, yellow, red, with slots), which was sent to
me as 'payment' for BlockCAD. According to the sender (A Danish gentleman),
they are part of a lot bought directly from the Lego factory in 1949 (The
stores in his vicinity didn't carry the product yet).

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm