 General / 39055
Re: What's the weirdest LEGO item you own?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 01:34:13 GMT

In lugnet.general, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

  Hi, everyone.

  What kind of true oddities that have some
  connection to LEGO--themed items, promotional things, or other
  tie-ins that are bizarre--do people here have?

Hi,

The oddest Lego items I have would be 2 different types of Lego Crosses from
the early 50's. They are about 7 inches long and 4 inches wide. The crosses
also glow in the dark and one says Jesus on it.