 Off-Topic / Fun / 9884
Re: What's the weirdest LEGO item you own?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 15:00:54 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Paul Sinasohn writes:

Will you buy my coffee if I show you my patch of grass that  Alfred E.
Neuman walked on? :-) And there's an old mug I have, on which -- in the
right light -- you can see Chewbacca's pawprint.

And my wife still has the makeup brish she used to touch up Robin Williams'
makeup on the set of  "Bicentennial Man"..... :-)

BTW - two of those items don't exist... Anyone care to guess which ones?

***WARNING!  THE FOLLOWING IS A YEARS-OLD, GOOD-NATURED JAB AT LARRY***

  Well, the make-up was the only good thing about "Bicentennial Man," so I'm
going to guess that that's the item that exists.

***END OF YEARS-OLD, GOOD-NATURED JAB AT LARRY***

     Dave!