 General / 39023
Re: What's the weirdest LEGO item you own?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 00:30:49 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jason Maxwell writes:
In lugnet.general, Erick Jensen writes:
I had that big stuffed Duplo bunny.  You would unzip his belly and push in
your frozen Luke Skywalker, oh wait...  yeah you put bricks in it.

You took mine.  8-)

Hey, I have that bunny!  Course, I don't sleep with it anymore....

:-)

Maggie C. (who also has that issue of the Mania Mag with Ed's castle in it)