 General / 39128
Re: Lego Cross
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 06:19:57 GMT

"Indranil Basak" <basaki@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:H4o4yo.Low@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.general, Indranil Basak writes:

Hi,

Here is a link to my homepage, where you can find couple of pictures of my
Lego cross.

http://home.att.net/~buildingbricks/index.html

As for history of these crosses - It's thought that these Lego Crosses • were
made for the Christian group "Indre Mission" back in the 50's. There is a
notch on the back so it can be hung on a wall and it glows in the dark.

-- I. Basak

Ok kudos on the reply and pictures.  This really is the weirdest thing I've
ever seen with a LEGO logo on it.  Part of me was kind of wishing it was
stacked bricks though :-)

-Jon