 General / 39111
Re: What's the weirdest LEGO item you own?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 26 Oct 2002 00:56:45 GMT

"Ed \"Boxer\" Jones" <edboxer@aol.com> wrote:

  What do all of you have?  (John, your 1593 is unusual, but
  it doesn't count.  ;) )

  Eagerly awaiting tales of mystery and intrigue,

  LFB

I guess is not that weird, per se, but I do have a Builders Certificate from
when my castle was featured in LegoMania Magazine.

I still retain my Lego drivers license and I keep the Lego Builders Club box (for
stamps) that some guy in the US sent stuff to my in back in 1996 or 1997.
I got two wooden Lego boxes with red lid with fingerhole in one end of the lid.
I got a yellow and a blue Lego plastic toolbox, with two large and two small
compartments, and a red handle that can be pushed down in the middle to make it
disappears when stacking them. I have no age on the wooden and plastic boxes though
and I would appreciate more info on them.
None of the above is weirdt though, but "Lego-ish".

-breiler