 General / 39012
Re: What's the weirdest LEGO item you own?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 20:12:52 GMT

  What do all of you have?  (John, your 1593 is unusual, but
  it doesn't count.  ;) )

  Eagerly awaiting tales of mystery and intrigue,

  LFB

I guess is not that weird, per se, but I do have a Builders Certificate from
when my castle was featured in LegoMania Magazine.