 General / 39013
Re: What's the weirdest LEGO item you own?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 20:15:53 GMT

In lugnet.general, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
  What do all of you have?

I guess my strangest LEGO item is a round wall thermometer, with the LEGO
logo on it.  Apparently it was sent to my employer as part of a promotion
pack for the "LEGO Island" computer software.  Being friends with the proper
people in the proper department got it into my hands!  There was also a
'flying disk' with the LEGO logo as part of the same pack, I gave that to
Abner Finley, because we all know how he goes just crazy for stuff like that...

I have the thermometer on the wall in my bedroom, so I can tell people just
how cold my house gets in the Minnesota Winter.  :-)

JohnG, GMLTC