 General / 39123
39122  |  39124
Subject:
Lego Cross
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 01:47:12 GMT

In lugnet.general, Indranil Basak writes:
In lugnet.general, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

  Hi, everyone.

  What kind of true oddities that have some
  connection to LEGO--themed items, promotional things, or other
  tie-ins that are bizarre--do people here have?

Hi,

The oddest Lego items I have would be 2 different types of Lego Crosses from
the early 50's. They are about 7 inches long and 4 inches wide. The crosses
also glow in the dark and one says Jesus on it.

Hi,

Here is a link to my homepage, where you can find couple of pictures of my
Lego cross.

http://home.att.net/~buildingbricks/index.html

As for history of these crosses - It’s thought that these Lego Crosses were
made for the Christian group "Indre Mission" back in the 50’s. There is a
notch on the back so it can be hung on a wall and it glows in the dark.

-- I. Basak