 Fun / Gaming / 264
263  |  265
Subject:
BirkWars, BrickFest, Some Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 16:14:23 GMT

Hey, I was wondering  who is going to play BrikWars at BrickFest? I plan on
having a SpaceAge (TK5) with some others players, but since I am a JrFOL I
dont have enough peices to build terrain(or money to get some:) ), or do I
have any dice at the moment (but I plan on buying some.) I am _very_ excited
about playing BrikWars and attending BrikFest! Also a question about the space
brikwars: will it be using supplement RV or not?

P.S. I'm printing out practically the whole manual so we wont have to look on-
line :)

P.S.S(to Mr. Rayhawks) Some Questions:
1. Would a hover bike be considered a small vehicle(sp?), flier, or hover
flier?
2. Can you fire missles from a flier without having to mount a bazzoka on it?
3. Does the size-doesnt-count-on-wings rule apply to hover fliers as well as
fliers?
4.Could you consider SpaceAge armor as PlateMail without the CMP, Because of
the use of SuperLightAlloys? I planed on using the aquanuats/hydronauts-type
suits as SpaceAge Armor.
5. Can the Stormtrooper helmets (the ones that come with speeder bikes) and
the UFO/Insectiods count as VisoredHelmets , because you cannot mount a visor
on them?

Thanks a lot!