 Gaming / 293
Re: BirkWars, BrickFest, Some Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 03:54:48 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Shiri Dori writes:
What I forgot to say is, what is going to make them less effective is the
fact that they are in the hands of peasants rather than soldiers.  Peasants
are kind of inept.

How would that play into the game?

If you are playing with the rules for different troop types, peasants are
bought as Normal People (chapter 8, section 1.1), while soldiers are bought as
Troopers (chapter 7, section 1.1).  Neither of these chapters are up in HTML
yet but you can still pick up the text versions.  Of course you can just buy
all your minifigs as Troopers and save yourself a lot of trouble.

Phew! How long would it take you to drive one way? My family and I barely
survived a drive across Germany, I doubt we could manage going across the US.
(But I guess when you're alone, it's easier to not fight over every single
thing... ;-)

Fastest we ever did it was 3000 miles in 27 hours with only two speeding
tickets.  We had to stop doing that when states started making the speeding
laws tougher and they started throwing one or both of us in jail every time
they caught us doing over 100mph.  Nowadays we usually make it around 40-45
hours when we don't make detours to waste time in Vegas, Sturgis, or Detroit.

- Mike Rayhawk.

    Check out the Official BrikWars Home Page at
   http://www.teleport.com/~rayhawks/brikwars.htm