 Gaming / 267
Re: BirkWars, BrickFest, Some Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 00:56:22 GMT

Hey, hope to see you there. I wish I had enough castle figs to make a medival
army, but I do not, so i wont be participating in the medival brikwars (unless
someone lets me use some ;). Oh yeah, and I got some dice.

On another note, I had some ideas about the best brikwars strats and was
wondering of the people who have hosted large scale space brikwars events
(NELUG) what strategies seem to work the best.

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Shiri Dori writes:
Hi Randy,

Check out the brickfest.com homepage, it says BrikWars on it. So I assume (and
hope) that it'll be on! :-)
I've been getting ready for the medieval BW all day... (counted over
140 'figs, I had no idea I have so much!)

HTH,
-Shiri
'nother JrFOL