 Gaming / 301
Re: BirkWars, BrickFest, Some Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 15:17:18 GMT

"Mike Rayhawk" <rayhawk@artcenter.edu> wrote:

"BirkWars"?  It sounds like some kind of hippie fight.

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Randy Williams writes:
TL5 TSA-Trooper (19 CP)

This guy is tough enough that he would probably get some kind of troop ratio
requirement.  You'd have to ask whoever is moderating the Brickfest game.
Except I don't think anybody is moderating the game!  That's a recipe for
disaster, I had figured that that details like that would have been worked out
by now.

...details details :-) actually, no one has volunteered to moderate! everyone wants to
just play! :-) Maybe u should come too! :-)

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wamalug guy  (http://wamalug.org)
Jain's Guide (http://wildlink.com/lego/jain)