 Gaming / 289
Re: BirkWars, BrickFest, Some Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 03:10:02 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Mike Rayhawk writes:
(I got so annoyed at one D&D player who wanted me to roll a to hit for
every bullet from a machine gun, the expected damage was something like 100
times his hit points, I wanted to just roll a d100 and if I got a 00, he
lived).

D&D has machine guns now?

Well, not really (but they did publish stats for them in The Dragon once, ever
read "Monty Haul and the German High Command"?), but hey, that was freshmen
year in college, and I was still a power gamer (that was also almost 20 years
ago...)

Frank